A Lil' Boy's Journey to Live….

Update .. Given that Riley is asplenic, adrenal insufficient and overall immune compromised the decision was made to complete the 48 hours of IV vancomycin and cefepime even though we know he’s positive for rhinovirus and coronavirus. Wednesday Riley’s fever didn’t go above 99.8. Assuming Thursday the fever stays down Riley should be able to discharge after his last dose of IV antibiotics. Continuing at home with stress dose steroids and breathing treatments.
Fingers crossed! ❤

#CHD #Heterotaxy #Transplant #Warrior #BeatingtheOdds Everyday.

~ pic is just Riley being Silly Riley. Even if he’s on contact at the hospital. 😊

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Tag Cloud

%d bloggers like this: