A Lil' Boy's Journey to Live….

Riley settled up on 8 South Tuesday. He had a pretty Uneventful night but spiked a fever Wednesday morning of 102.7. They have increased his steroids to 20mg and decided he is staying. Thursday they will revisit the idea of going home but it will all depend how today and tonight go. So we’ll see what tomorrow morning’s rounds bring.
Riley has been very lucky since discharge after transplant. This is his first sick stay since. Now he will kick RSVs butt and go back to Beating the Odds!! ..



Comments on: "Riley has Settled In @ChildrensPhila .." (1)

  1. Hoping as I am reading this late that he is now home and well

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Tag Cloud

%d bloggers like this: