A Lil' Boy's Journey to Live….

Archive for August, 2011

First Pole of IV’s for post transplant…


Transplant still a Go….

OR time for donor is approx. 10:30pm. We are looking at about 2 hrs after that for Riley to go for surgery! A long wait that Hopefully is Worth it ♥

At CHOP waiting…. 8/2/11


Another Offer…

We have Another Good Offer! Waiting to hear back from CHOP if we are heading over or not. Waiting for final echo results on the donor! Could the 3rd time be a Charm? We shall know shortly ♥

Tag Cloud