A Lil' Boy's Journey to Live….

6/9/10

Riley will go Friday to see Cardiac and Pulmonary. Have labs done and possibly and echo and Chest xray.  I have raised his O2 to 3L. from 2L. Reason..PO hanging in the 70’s.  So we’ll see if this will prompt a Cardiac Cath. Its scary either way….could lose a vein during cath or we could do nothing and lose it anyway!!

God please help to make the right decision to keep Riley fighting till Transplant ♥

 

 

Hero Mobile 

PT @ CHOPGetting a lil’ check from Dr. Hanna

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Tag Cloud

%d bloggers like this: