We are home from CHOP. We got delayed. First they increased Riley’s Plavix so we had to wait for that. Then Riley decided he wasn’t eating. They started him on IV fluids. They finally decided to let us go after telling us that if Riley continued not to eat through the night to call in the morning. Anyway…Darren came to pick us up, and I told him to try and feed Riley. Needless to say he drank 4 oz. Now he just needs to continue to eat through the night, and we’ll be good.
Now we wait AGAIN! It really sucks!! Riley just HAS TO get through this. The stents HAVE TO work. There is no other option!!