A Lil' Boy's Journey to Live….

tomorrow

The Cath has been scheduled for 9:00 am.  We have to be at CHOP at 7:30.  Riley will go under general anthesia this time, because if Dr. Rome feels that he can do an angioplasty or put a stent in he wants Riley to all ready be under.  I didn’t think that he would do that, but since Dr. Spray said he probably wouldn’t be operating on the veins, again, Dr. Rome is willing to try in the lab.  It may only be temporary, but if it can by us time till the next decision is made…..DO IT.
Riley’s pulse ox was all over the place today.  He went from mid 60’s to mid 70’s.  This is due to his veins.  I asked why he wasn’t given oxygen, and the NP said that it doesn’t always help.
His BP was up, too.  125/65.  Only good thing is their scale had him at 11 lbs. and 24 inches.  Hooray for that!!
So….I now that we will most definitely be staying at CHOP Friday night.  Beyond that I have no idea what is going to happen.  If I am not able to update check Aunt Chris’s blog pg.2, and Im sure Terry will update in the guest book when she visits.
Wish Riley luck!  Pray…Pray….Pray!!
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Tag Cloud

%d bloggers like this: