A Lil' Boy's Journey to Live….


Sooo… today we went to CHOP to see the Cardiologist.  The appt. went ok.  Riley hasn’t gained much weight.  He is only 9lbs. 13oz.  So after surgery we are going to try going back to the original formula, at a higher calorie, and add a reflux med.
Dr. Szwast did share with me that Riley was a big part of the wkly meeting the Cardiac team has.  They are discussing possibly listing Riley for a heart transplant.  Nothing has been decided, yet.  First we need to get through surgery on Monday.  Everything depends on his veins, and how well the repair goes.  I told the doctor we will do whatever it takes to keep Riley alive!  Transplant is huge, but we will deal with it.  I will blog more about it when we know more.
Make sure, starting Monday, to check Chris’s page.  She will update while we are in the hospital.
Thank you for your support…and….pray!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

Tag Cloud

%d bloggers like this: