Riley’s surgery has been scheduled for July 14th. We don’t know a time, yet, and may not know until the night before.
Riley is doing ok, right now. Of course there are things to watch for between now and the surgery.
Yeah….I’m talking to my doctor Thurs. to see if he can give me something to try and better handle the situation. It is literally ripping my heart into pieces. I can’t get the unimaginable out of my head, thanks to the doctors, and it leaves a permanant lump in my throat. I can’t imagine when the actually surgery day is here.
I told Riley’s doctor that I just need to know that he will come home after surgery, and all she could say is that there are things stacked against us, like his pressures are up. That wasn’t what I wanted/needed to hear. Needless to say I am trying my hardest to believe that he will defeat the odds, again, and he will come home, and that the surgery will be successful.
I have decided to get Riley Baptized before the surgery. We had it planned at the church for July 26th, but we are going to have it done at the hospital before he goes in for surgery. I just feel that it needs to be done.
Please continue to pray for Riley. He has to get through this!
P.S. Thank you to everyone who signed the guest book over the wkend. It meant alot to see that so many people cared. Now we just need God to hear all of our prayers!